This new addition to our serene country cemetery has become reality due to many donations of friends and families and especially the generosity of the late Eleanor and Louis Lynch. The Chapel will be used for all burials at the Rehoboth Cemetery providing a safe and comfortable place to pay last respects to loved ones.
The Chapel was designed and constructed to reflect certain characteristics of the neighboring Rehoboth Church built in 1866. Outside, the roofline was designed similar to the steep sloping roofs on the Church. The Brick and Mortar were selected for their distressed look blending the building into its country setting. Inside, the chapel was designed to hold family members and friends. The interior construction also allows for an office, utility closets and a bathroom for the convenience of the family and friends. The Arched Stained glass window above the entrance door was custom made and designed specifically for the Chapel.
Robert Lettrich: The Lettrich Group Architects/Planners Inc.
Randall Tordi: Building Contractor, Tordi Construction
Major Contributors of Memorial Gifts
Eleanor H. Lynch Estate
Louis E. Lynch Estate
Elsie M. Dayner Estate
Robert and Eleanor Finley
Robert C. Finley Memorial Fund
Margaret M. Greenawalt Estate
Sarah E. Haggerty Estate
John W. Leeper Estate
Margaret Brand Smith Estate
Various Lot Owners and Friends