Rehoboth Cemetery was first opened in 1773 in conjunction with the opening of the Rehoboth Church. In 1906 the Rehoboth Cemetery Association was formed to take care of the grounds with a seperate governing body seperate from the Rehoboth Church. The first burial was recorded was in 1789, followed by The Rev. James Finley, founding pastor of thr Rehoboth Church, in 1795. The oldest person buried on record was John Wilson Jr. born in 1725.
The New Memorial section, adjacent to the Chapel, was purchased in 1950. The Chapel was erected in 2005. Rehoboth Cemetery resides in Rostraver Township, Belle Vernon PA. It's screne country setting overlooks what used to be know as Rehoboth Valley.